Becca's Bits 'N Bobs

Beauty, fashion tips and general musings on the world of modelling from Moi!

The cover of my book! Due for release September 2010C

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Miss Ireland arrives...........

What a week, it's all happening. Last week I told you how Maria Fusco, fashionista extraordinaire had joined the agency. Maria's unerring sense of style will ensure that Team De Havalland's has the top fashion stylist on our books.

Then the divine Louise Hession,who was quite definitely Ireland's top model in the Eighties hooked up with De Havalland Models. Joy! For me it is full circle as Louise worked with me many moons ago in Tallon models while she was home from the international fashion scenes in Munich, London, Paris and Tokyo and all before she was the ripe old age of twenty. Louise will be heading up the PR and Events Management arm of De Havalland Models. Louise organised events in the Parlour Bar (now Brooks bar) in Clontarf in Dublin from 2005 to 2007 - it was definitely one of the busiest hot spots at the time, and I'm sure she will be working her magic for any events that De Havalland are involved in in the future.

As if that wasn't excitement enough for one week Adrienne Rock, former Miss Ireland (1987) also decided to join forces with us. Adrienne wasn't with me in the Tallon days but I would have worked with her on fashion shoots on many occasions way back when. Welcome aboard Adrienne!Adrienne will be heading up the grooming for younger models in De Havalland and will be available for press launches, tv, openings etcetera. Isn't it faboush darlings!The cream always rises to the top.

So all that and I'm up to 90 working towards my book launch. Twenty-two sleeps! Promise me ye will all go out and buy it? It'll be worth all the effort in the end.

Have to go, I need some rest as I'm off to Belfast in the a.m. with Louise and Adrienne for the launch of Belfast Fashion week. It's all go, go, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment